March 19, 2009

WHAT A FUN EVENING & MANY MANY THANKS

March 11th was our quarterly Enrichment Meeting and it was wonderful! The Purse-onalities were on parade with 65 sisters there! The room was full and cozy but how fun to be together and enjoy such great food - who knew what a 'Tappas' was prior to that night!?! As if that wasn't enough. . . we were dazzled by our talented singers and dancers who were fabulous! We were star struck by Wendy Klapp's version of 'You've Got Personality" and the dancers were divine! Who knew that Marjean taught hula for all those years, that Cori was such a showstopper, as well as adorable Allison and Katy making a stunning debut! Neither one of them looks like a new Mommie to me! I still haven't lost my baby fat and I have 2 grandchildren! WHAT is up with that? To get to the heart of the evening I must say that Jackie Smith surpassed my already wonderfully wild expectations! She had the best message and I think we all took it to heart. I'm going to QUIT dragging my baggage around, rejoice in the 'experiences' I've had that make me who I am and work hard to be a 'Unifier' like my Savior. Let's all shun the ways of Satan's isolation. Thank you to the singers, dancers, our musical whiz Wendy, the ENTIRE Enrichment Committee (what a bunch of great women), and all those who helped in so many ways. We love the men who pitch in for Nursery Duty so the sisters can be together and most certainly. . . . THANK YOU SO MUCH to those who attended and supported us in having a fun evening. I know it can be so hard to step it up and push yourself out the door after a long day, but by loving and supporting each other, we make all things better and brighter, all burdens lighter and let's face it - we need the endorphins! Here's LOVE to the greatest women anywhere!

No comments: