
OK. . . . I admit to being a BIG BLOCKHEAD!!!
I am BLUE about my BLUNDER with the LOC Relief Society BLOG!! I have committed a BOO BOO and should be BLUDGEONED or at the very least BLACKLISTED for my BLAND outlook on our important communication tool~ To be perfectly BLUNT and not try to BLUFF, the BLOG has been a bit of a BLIGHT during the Holiday BLISS and I seem to be a BLOB and not get my act back together! Here is my BLANKET BLUEPRINT for BLOOMING on the BLOG: I BLISSFULLY and BLUNTLY BLURT that I will be diligent in keeping up to date, as this BLOG is a BLESSING to us for information and fun. I will not BLEMISH my record again and that is not BLATHER - The RELIEF SOCIETY is WONDERFUL and that is NO BLARNEY!
With love,
The Blizzard of Blog-less-ness!
I am BLUE about my BLUNDER with the LOC Relief Society BLOG!! I have committed a BOO BOO and should be BLUDGEONED or at the very least BLACKLISTED for my BLAND outlook on our important communication tool~ To be perfectly BLUNT and not try to BLUFF, the BLOG has been a bit of a BLIGHT during the Holiday BLISS and I seem to be a BLOB and not get my act back together! Here is my BLANKET BLUEPRINT for BLOOMING on the BLOG: I BLISSFULLY and BLUNTLY BLURT that I will be diligent in keeping up to date, as this BLOG is a BLESSING to us for information and fun. I will not BLEMISH my record again and that is not BLATHER - The RELIEF SOCIETY is WONDERFUL and that is NO BLARNEY!
With love,
The Blizzard of Blog-less-ness!
PS: Tell your non-blogging friends to Log on to LOCENRICH.BLOGSPOT.COM and participate in the SURVEY. We need your answers and everyone who responds will have a special treat at the end of the survey period which is March 1st at noon!
No comments:
Post a Comment