Today KIM KOELLIKER was released as Counselor in the Relief Society and was set apart as the new YOUNG WOMEN PRESIDENT! While I am excited for the Young Women to have the opportunity to grow under this fabulous woman's tutelage. . . . I am heart broken to have Kim leave Relief Society. I am certain that I speak for all of us when I say, that her effervescence, her generosity, enthusiasm, gentleness, tender spirituality and her beautiful face will be badly missed. The thought of not hearing that CRAZY laugh and seeing her on at least a weekly basis is a huge loss! However. . . . . our loss is truly the Young Women's gain! They can love her, look up to her and emulate her in every way! We love you Kim and are so grateful for the time you were in Relief Society and the author of this piece will miss you most of all! YIKES!!! What do I do NOW?????? Kim and her youngest angel Quincy, who will be joining the Beehives this December are pictured above. At the risk of repeating myself - I love your beautiful face AND spirit! With Much love from all of us and poor little old me, Jan :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment