SAVE THE DATE FOR March 9th Relief Society Dinner & birthday Event!!!!!!
Mark your dayplanner! March 9th at 6:30 for a wonderful evening to celebrate the Relief Society Birthday. It will be a GREAT night with Child's Class available and a wonderful dinner and program. Invite a friend. More info to come!
SURVEY SAYS. . . . DO I USE OR READ THE LOCENRICH BLOG??
FEBRUARY calendar of events
February 5th - R.S. Temple Day
February 9th - Monthly RS Meeting! Learn how to better Study the Scriptures! 2 Fabulous speakers & teachers!
February 11th - Ward Temple Night - 6:30 Session - SIGN UP!!
February 27th - Stake RS Conference Workshops! A FABULOUS WAY TO SPEND YOUR SATURDAY!
February 28th - Ward Conference
OTHER ITEMS OF INTEREST! LUNCH DATES WITH CAMILLE! 2/4 @ 11:30 CINNAMON PRODUCTIONS AND 2/22 SELMAS AT 11:30. also: CALL RAECHAL CARRON FOR INFORMATION ON PARK PLAY DATES. 701-3731 OR RAECHAL_CARRON@YAHOO.COM
Join Us For FEBRUARY FUN !!!
The FUN COMMITTEE NEEDS YOU!
RS LESSON SCHEDULE FOR FEBRUARY!
FEBRUARY 7th - Presidency Message
FEBRUARY 14th - Jesus Christ - Manual pg. 13
FEBRUARY 21st - Teaching For Our Times
FEBRUARY 24th - Our Heavenly Family - Manual pg. 9
FEBRUARY 28th - WARD CONFERENCE! 12:15 - 1:00 - R.S. Leadership Training
FEBRUARY BIRTHDAYS!
LOOK WHO'S HAVING A SPECIAL DAY!!!
4th - Raechal Carron
15th - Chantal Fairbourn
19th - Laurie Anthony
22nd - Terie Hanson
25th - Tracey Meredith
INDIVIDUAL CHEESECAKES!
Totally Fabulous! See recipe below!
"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88
Sunflower Angel Kisses!
They Simply Melt In Your Mouth! SEE THE RECIPE BELOW!
4 comments:
someone needs to post on here. It is bumming me out.
Hey, how do I log onto the ward site? I cannot remember.
go to LDS.org
select: About the Church
select: Stake and Ward web sites
sign in.
okay, I don't know my membership number and cannot remember my password and username. Who has this info in the ward?
lisa
Lisa--Ron Hunsaker can help you with that. He's very good with it.
Congratulations Jan and your committee on your new callings. You'll be wonderful!
And thank you to all the work you did Jamie! I learned a lot.
Post a Comment